"The purpose of these regulations are to maintain the City's quality and character by:
- Enhancing its visual appearance through the use of landscaping
- Enhance environmental conditions by providing shade, air purification, reduction of storm water run-off, and filtering of noise and light
- Screen off-street parking areas and exterior storage areas from view of persons on public streets and adjoining properties
- Provide buffer areas between land uses of differing intensity
- Encourage the planting of trees and other plant materials throughout the community that are native or generally suitable for this area."
Click here for the complete Landscaping and Screening Ordinance.