The Chief of Police is Dan Donlin. Chief Donlin is responsible for all functions of the Bismarck Police Department. Susan Ronning is the office assistant. Her responsibilities include:
Administrative Services Lieutenant
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
The administrative services lieutenant is responsible for:
Internal Affairs Summary 2011 Internal Affairs Report.
- Conducting internal investigations (under direction of the Chief of Police)
- Coordinating special projects
- Coordinating the Department budget process
- Coordinating the selection and promotion of employees
- Maintaining personnel files
- Overseeing the department accreditation officer
- Submitting annual reports on the Department's functions
2011 Annual Report is now available. 2009 and 2010 Annual Reports are available in the Document Center.
2011 Annual Report
For more information on the administration of the Police Department, contact us at (701) 223-1212.